ADSS Cymru has received Delivering Transformation Grant funding from Welsh Government, which is issued annually, since 2016 for work to improve outcomes through the implementation of new legislation – (mainly the Social Services and Well Being (Wales) Act 2014).
Lead Director: Giovanni Isingrini (Rhondda Cynon Taf).
Our workstreams for 2017-18 were:
- Delivering More Effective Services
- Prevention and Early Intervention
Our workstreams for 2018-19 are:
- Local government view on spending priorities for using money raised by a social care levy (or other innovatory funding mechanism) and the content of any linked “social care promise”
- Helping to design new models of care drawing on current good practice and based on Healthier Wales design principles.
- Technical advice to support the extension of pooled budgets