ADSS Cymru has received Delivering Transformation Grant funding from Welsh Government, which is issued annually, since 2016 for work to improve outcomes through the implementation of new legislation – (mainly the Social Services and Well Being (Wales) Act 2014).
Lead Director: Giovanni Isingrini (Rhondda Cynon Taf).
Our workstreams for 2017-18 were:
- Delivering More Effective Services
- Prevention and Early Intervention
Our workstreams for 2018-19 are:
- Innovative Funding models to meet social care needs
Read the final report and summaries
- Innovative care delivery models in the community
- Technical advice to support the use of pooled budgets