ADSS Cymru/Joint Social Care Brexit Preparedness Seminar
Information at a glance
- Date: 14/02/2019 - 14/02/2019
- Time: 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Metropole Hotel, Llandrindod Wells
ADSS Cymru is working alongside the WLGA, Care Forum Wales, Social Care Wales and the Welsh NHS Confederation in delivering a Seminar around Brexit preparedness on Thursday 14th February.
Social Services Directors, Heads of Service and Cabinet Members / LA Brexit Leads
The purpose of the Seminar is to consider the preparedness of all public bodies and service providers in responding to the effect of Brexit and identify further actions and activities that may be required to ensure social care services ready to respond to different Brexit scenarios.
Some key issues of the programme will be:
- Feedback from each Local Authority, following their provided paper;
- Update from the Minister of Health and Social Care;
- Home Office to discuss the settled status relevant to Wales.
More detailed information will follow shortly. All members are requested to diarise this event.