As part of the Welsh Government’s Delivering Transformation Grant 2018-19, ADSSC have completed a project on “Innovative Care Delivery Models in the Community”. The Report has today [2nd May 2019] been published and are available here to download by clicking on the adjacent link.
- describes in some detail 4 established projects/approaches within Wales which meet the two design principles
- identifies other projects which have potential to meet these design criteria but are at earlier stages
- draws attention to Bevan exemplars which have the potential to be “scalable” and “transformative” and where benefits extend beyond health
- discusses some overarching themes to which the Healthier Wales principles are relevant but where there is more of a national approach. These are:
- community connection and co-ordination
- co-operatives and user-led ways of working
- provides a chapter on joint working between health, housing and social care sets out recommendations for moving forward