Through its work funded by the Delivering Transformation Grant funding, ADSS Cymru has produced practice guidance on the interfacing between the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 and other linking documents.
Sorry, your web browser is not capable of supporting the features required by this website. We advise you upgrade your web browser before continuing to use this website.
The following web browsers are supported by this website:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 10 or later
- Microsoft Edge: Any version
- Google Chrome: Version 62 or later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 55 or later
- Apple Safari: Version 601 or later
- Opera: Version 50 or later
- Facebook App: Any version
- Twitter App: Any version
Please contact your system administrator if you require assistance upgrading or changing your web browser. We will not notify you again about this until you next restart your browser.
Social Services and Well-being Act Interfacing
- Sector Thoughts & Voices